1. Hello Guest, please read here:

From now on the forum will still visible but not open for new posts. If you have any questions, please contact us in our Discord channel

Interesting I trust in the Game but...

Discussion in 'Support' started by SargentoLaLitoral, May 23, 2018.

1. SargentoLaLitoral

SargentoLaLitoral New Member

Name:
    Omar
    Car Number:
    Spain Spain
    I trust in the Game but It bad optimized now. The sound of the cars are very bad.The cars are very bad. The ffb is normal the physics are normal. The sensation of speed are very bad. But i trust in the game. It will be the RBR successor.

2. Cercata

Cercata New Member

Spain Spain
    I still didn't try it, but I'm intriged because that "Sensation of Speed" many people complain about ...

3. oyunbozan

oyunbozan New Member

Name:
    ozan
    Surname:
    bas
    Blood Type:
    0+
    Car Number:
    Turkey Turkey
    so no need to open another burn thraed, i write my experience so far.
    - unplayable at high resolution and graphics.i turned down to 600x800
    - physics unbelieveble. i had not made significant changes on setups tho. G2 is floating on the surface. can not feel the speed, grip or traction. at low gears just spinning tyres. at braking, no sensation of tyre blockage. i might get some help at car setup to make it better if possible.
    - pacenotes are very late sometimes. coming to a hairpin at 5th gear, he reads after braking point. and co drivers sound like they are on drugs. like horse tranqulizer or something.
    - engine note is a V8 i think. does not suit to the fwd anyway.
    - it is very hard to get back on the road if driven off. it is an RBR default, but this is like a buggy BTB pre-release scale.
    still, there is hope. coz it feels like RBR on the roots.it took many years to get here. had a huge leap by early access on steam. i know it will be okey so i will be driving this.

tsute2 likes this.
  4. mulder

mulder Administrator Staff Member

Name:
    Luca
    Surname:
    Giraldi
    Blood Type:
    A+
    Car Number:
    Italy Italy
    Ciao! Maybe my question is stupid but... are you using the right tyres? We noticed that a lot of people that were not satisfied at all by the physics were using tarmac tyres on gravel (eg: gArena).
    Then remember that in options-pace notes you can customise the calls. And in case you are not satisfied, you can use the recce.

Thank you for your earnest feedback!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

il_dottore likes this.
  5. BeliacosGR

BeliacosGR New Member

Name:
    Konstantinos
    Surname:
    Beliacos
    Car Number:
    Greece Greece
    everything right now is at an unproper stage...

6. oyunbozan

oyunbozan New Member

Name:
    ozan
    Surname:
    bas
    Blood Type:
    0+
    Car Number:
    Turkey Turkey
    i am pretty sure they were right. i can't fint where to customise the calls other than changing the codriver. i can't drive %100 even i recce 100 times if pacenotes are not coming right. very bad memory

7. oyunbozan

oyunbozan New Member

Name:
    ozan
    Surname:
    bas
    Blood Type:
    0+
    Car Number:
    Turkey Turkey
    here is a perfect example about pacenotes. at the hairpin in gran canaria 2 sector 3 there is a 30 (straight) and before it a 6 left. and before that 6 left there is a 150 (straight).
    so codriver reads: ...150.. 6left 30... -then waits until hairpin is there, no time to brake-. says "hairpin left". so there is a logic issue there. which a player can not manipulate i think.